Telosity is a way of looking at business & personal growth. This post is about social movements signaling changing expectations – the mutational marketplace.
News & Views
- Bringing real time news to Facebook
- What we know about the Amazon phone
- The secret to a Fab startup
- How to kickstart your Kickstarter project
- Facebook’s messaging monopoly continues
- How to respond to the Heartbleed crisis
- It’s time to finally let go of Windows XP
- First impressions of Vox.com
- Save lives. Take the Good Road.
- YahooTube coming soon
- Tesco’s virtual reality for more immersive shopping
- Amazon is taking over your TV
- Fans feel the live sporting action with Foxtel's connected shirt
- In appreciation of Facebook’s blue dinosaur
- Disney’s new generation of talent
- Getty allows free use of stock images
- Online freedom as a universal right
- Alibaba branches out into film funding
- Oculus VR now belongs to Facebook
- The chronicles of lifelogging have begun
What does Nike’s new game-plan mean for fitness tech?
Against growth market pessimism
Twitter's Steve Kalifowitz on iterative marketing
Communications for human development
Lessons from Tinseltown
Lessons from the Chinese market traders
A Million Davids
Lebanese creativity shines on social
How can you leverage Big Data?