News & Views
- Mobile wins on Black Friday – sort of
- Netflix finally offers offline viewing
- Uber faces Europe’s top court
- CNN tries to buy the YouTuber generation
- Top 10 tech turkeys of 2016: Exploding phones, falling drones
- Why millennials favor Instagram over Snapchat
- Instagram dominates social interactions with UK Retailers
- Is the game finally up for coffee shop Wi-Fi freeloaders?
- Coca-Cola launches ‘selfie bottle’
- Threat to thread: Adidas shoes
- Twitter suspends alt-right accounts
- Intel puts $250M in self-driving tech
- Facebook bans fake news: too little too late?
- Should brands boycott tabloids?
- Content, Bots & Bond (ish)
- 5 top ways tech has changed since 2008
- What does a Trump presidency mean for innovation?
- The World's most creative place to live
- Why are beauty loyalty programs invisible?
- Why people are buying “USB condoms"
Dear Media Industry: Is There Colour In Your Coverage?
Kyra Kyles, Editor of Ebony, chairs a panel on how to diversify the news world at Social Media Week Chicago.Read More
5 Ads That Take A Stand
These five ads demonstrate which brands have had the courage to stand up and be counted!Read More
Marketing In The Age of Trumpism
Trump empathized with an angry, stumbling demographic and made them feel heard. We must treat these consumers with respect and close the empathy gap.Read More
5 Reasons Why Names Matter
What’s in a brand name? Actually everything! It’s easy to get it wrong. Here are five good reasons to get it right.Read More