News & Views
- UK Advertising doesn’t reflect modern Britain
- Trump's tech tête-à-tête
- Facebook and Microsoft fight online terrorist content
- How eSports are pioneering new media models
- The end of the Apple dynasty?
- Mobile wins on Black Friday – sort of
- Netflix finally offers offline viewing
- Uber faces Europe’s top court
- CNN tries to buy the YouTuber generation
- Top 10 tech turkeys of 2016: Exploding phones, falling drones
- Why millennials favor Instagram over Snapchat
- Instagram dominates social interactions with UK Retailers
- Is the game finally up for coffee shop Wi-Fi freeloaders?
- Coca-Cola launches ‘selfie bottle’
- Threat to thread: Adidas shoes
- Twitter suspends alt-right accounts
- Intel puts $250M in self-driving tech
- Facebook bans fake news: too little too late?
- Should brands boycott tabloids?
- Content, Bots & Bond (ish)
A Q&A On The Power Of A Diverse Workforce
A chat with ColorComm's President and Founder, Lauren Wesley Wilson, who has brought together many industry leaders and powerful brands to raise awareness of issues of diversity.Read More
Scott Galloway Named The Sexiest Academic Alive
Story of the week is FB, GOOG, and Amazon are legs of the fake news stool.Read More
How Mobile Is Revolutionising Holiday Marketing
How brands can make the most of the holiday season with the power of mobile.Read More
Dear Media Industry: Is There Colour In Your Coverage?
Kyra Kyles, Editor of Ebony, chairs a panel on how to diversify the news world at Social Media Week Chicago.Read More
5 Ads That Take A Stand
These five ads demonstrate which brands have had the courage to stand up and be counted!Read More
Marketing In The Age of Trumpism
Trump empathized with an angry, stumbling demographic and made them feel heard. We must treat these consumers with respect and close the empathy gap.Read More