The BrandZ™ Top 100 Most Valuable Chinese Brands 2016 has just been launched in Beijing! The 2016 rankings reveal:
- Top 100 value $525.6 billion, up 13% despite turbulent year.
- For the first time half of the Top 10 brands are market-driven.
- Market-driven brands comprise over half the value of the BrandZ™ China Top 100.
- 10 newcomer brands.
- 2 new categories.
- Personal care and jewellery retailer categories demonstrate the most value rise.
- Three brands derived at least half of their revenue from overseas business.
Click the full report which includes the full rankings, analysis and thought leadership articles from WPP company colleagues across China covering a rebalancing and changing China.